At Yee’s Hung Ga Kung Fu Academy you can find a range of different classes to suit all levels and abilities and for all different ages.
Tuition is on a Private, Semi Private, Group Class or Pre-arranged Seminar basis. For Private tuition please see the form below or contact Sifu Hepple. For all group classes please see the following options for details on what to expect and difficulty levels.
You should arrive early for your class as these are the times that classes commence. Sifu Hepple will be on hand to supervise and give support. New beginner students are invited to any of the classes, however the Beginner’s Hung Ga Form Class is probably the most suited. If you are unable to make either of those classes then the Techniques & Drills class would be the next suited.
Private 1-1 Tuition
If you would like to book a private 1-1 lesson with Sifu Hepple, please use the form below.
To book, select a date and time slot, then enter your details and request alternative start times if needed. (e.g. 10:15 instead of 10:00) Payment can then be made via PayPal, even if you don’t have a PayPal account. You will be sent a confirmation email.
Once you have made your booking, all you need to do is turn up, ready for action!
If you make a booking and then need to cancel, please give 48 hours notice prior to your booking time or payment will become non-refundable!
Your first class is always free! 🙂
Here are some general do’s and don’ts but see the Q&A page for some more advice.
- Loose clothing is satisfactory for most classes however a uniform, consisting of a T-shirt, trousers and sash, will be required after an introductory period.
- Trainers or flat, comfortable shoes should be worn. We don’t train barefoot.
- It is recommended that you take a bottle of water or some form of refreshment with you to hydrate during a quick break and after the class has finished.
- It is considered rude in most cultures to turn up late. Once a class has started and is in progress, there will be no late admittance unless Sifu Hepple has been given prior warning.
- Threatening or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Jewellery should be removed (whenever possible) before class commences.
- Eating or chewing gum is not allowed under any circumstances.